Top Ten Lists
Some people just seem to hate gay people. No rhyme or reason to it that I can see. Oh, they talk about religion a lot, but never seem to practice what they preach. I've been wondering why someone would just decide to hate someone else, so I decided to see if I can get in the mindset of these people. Since I love lists, I decided to come up with a list of why people hate on gays. What do you think?
Top Ten Reasons People Should Hate Gays
1. Being gay is not natural. That’s why most of us have never dyed our hair, worn glasses, painted our nails, worn makeup, or shaved any portion of our bodies. We should be natural.
2. Gay men attract our women. That’s right. Our women are lining up to read about gay sex in m/m romance; our women love to look at gay models and think their bodies are sexy. Even when gay men are having sex with each other. It’s just not right.
3. Which brings me to my next point. Gay men look too damn good. They keep their bodies in good shape—no manly beer bellies—and they take baths. Daily.
4. Being around gays will make us all gay. Just like being around straight people has changed so many gays into straights.
5. The purpose of sex is to have children. Period. No one has sex for fun. Disgusting idea.
6. Gay people are against my religion. So what if the First Amendment promises freedom of religion? It’s all about me and what I believe in.
7. There have never been any worthwhile gays who have contributed to the world in any way. Michelangelo, Shakespeare, W H Auden, Julius Caesar, J Edgar Hoover, Alexander the Great, Lord Byron, Oscar Wilde, Virginia Woolf, Tennessee Williams, James Baldwin, Truman Capote, Plato, Walt Whitman, Virgil, Horace, D H Lawrence, T S Eliot, Herman Melville—none of these famous gays ever amounted to much.
8. Well, hell, I can’t think of any more, but you know..